Samstag, 21. Mai 2011

Questions a caricature artist is asked again and again and again...


Questions a caricature artist is asked again and again and again...


I am shure this happens to a lot of you when you`re doing live caricatures. There are always the same questions you get asked, no matter how stupid they are..and if you`re really good you always find a funny answer to make the crowd laugh without offending anyone..Like these examples I hear a lot:
  • I have a metal bucket where I keep my markers in..After people, mostly kids, have seen me drawing with them easily they ask:  "Can I get one of these and how much are they?" 
  • Another question is: "Do I have to smile or laugh all the time while you draw?"
  • Maybe the most asked questions is "How long does it take?" and "How much does it cost?
Last time I`ve been on a renaissance festival I`ve seen a poster about the "Ten answers to questions you should never ask a sound technician" 

I think it is a good and funny idea to do something like that for our business..maybe you already have one..maybe you have ideas..Tell me about the questions you get asked..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hier können Sie Ihren Kommentar reinschreiben. Bitte haben Sie Verständnis, dass der Inhalt vor Veröffentlichung überprüft wird.